#AskPawDah

by Pauline on September 15th 2017

…So Hamdah and I bit the bullet and filmed our first talking YouTube video. We’ve always wanted to do a question and answers video before but never really felt confident enough to actually publish anything! But I’d like to think we’ve really grown this year and becoming much better and more confident versions of ourselves. 😎

Thank you to everyone who asked us a question – we couldn’t have made this without you!

Timestamps on specific topics can be found in the description. ✨

Would love to hear what you think about it (we’re always looking to improve editing/lighting/frames etc!)

Posted under: Life, Personal

Name: (required)

Email: (required)

Website:

Comment:

11 comments

1. Sakura says:

Your friend Hamdah is funny! What software do you use to edit your videos?

2. Tsukiakari says:

That’s cool post!
    Can you follow me? I will follow you πŸ™‚

Have a lovely weekend!
    murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

3. Haha!! You guys look like you’re a blast to be around, I was cracking up! Ben does all the editing for the Nutrition Mission videos, so you’d have to ask him, but he knows a TON about putting the videos together! But I loved yours!

4. Shanae says:

I freaking LOVED this! You guys are hilarious, and i really enjoyed watching you both. Seems like you both work really well together, and enjoyed your time filming!

5. Kemi says:

You guys are super cute + bounce well off of eachother! Really enjoyed watching this πŸ™‚

6. Nancy says:

Both of your accents are legit! Makes our American accents sound so dirty LOL. I love the friendship chemistry between you and Hamdah. It’s great that you’re totes inspired by Whitney Simmons! She strives for a great lifestyle and it makes sense to follow her path. Ha, it’s definitely noticeable that your fave gymwear is Gymshark! Sponsoring you would up their diversity game!!! It’s great that you’re transparent about your feelings in general about your relationships. Like you say it as it is. I agree that you have to trust yourself when it comes to starting a blog. We all have to start somewhere :)! That’s one way of growing – catching our published mistakes and fixing them going forward.

7. Adrianne says:

Awww you ladies are so cute and lovely together! Thanks for this fun Q&A! I’ll post a question or two when you ladies do another Q&A video. I love your accents by the way! So much fun listening to your voices haha!

I’ve always wanted to open up a vlog, but I don’t have the time or the equipment or software (actually I do, it’s more of time haha) to make my own videos. Maybe I’ll open up a podcast haha!

8. Oh cool! I didn’t watch the whole thing, but what I did was awesome! XD You guys are so funny!

9. Holly says:

Watching you two is like therapy! Honestly, everything you say is motivating and inspiring, and it’s just everything I need to hear right now after a super crappy week. Oh and you’re hilarious.

Your story about getting kicked out of art class reminded me of something really similar that happened to me. I was so quiet at school, but one day I got kicked out of a chemistry lesson because my teacher accused me of not doing my homework (even though I’d been off school when it had been given out because I’d had an operation!!!). I was just really cocky about it she was obviously an idiot but it was so out of character for me. I ended up crying because I can’t deal with being authoritative and standing up for myself haha!

10. Chynna says:

I remember actually being up early and doing errands when you dropped this video and I immediately stopped everything I was doing to watch it πŸ˜‚

Absolutely loved this video and LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

11. Amy says:

I loved watching this video! You two are great and I loved hearing your answers to everything. You’re both so funny too!

Thank you for answering my questions. You should definitely do a vlog like this again!