The Versatile Blogger Award
A big thank you to my lovely long-time blogging buddy Chynna for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! It does mean a lot to be tagged and nominated in these kinds of things and I really do enjoy joining in.
It’s such a great thing to join in as I feel like it helps recognise a lot of people’s hard work and effort that they put into blogging, I know for me, it does take a while to write up a post due to inspiration and quality of how it’s written! Also, I’m always up for reading about fun facts about people so why not 😉 I often take inspiration from those facts resulting in finding and maybe trying something new!
What is VBA? On the VBA website, it is explained as:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Here are 7 facts about me:
- I was born with very straight hair BUT as I started growing up, my hair began to curl by itself (Help me science, tell me why this occurred?!) So, I grew up with naturally curly hair until I was around 15 where I discovered chemical hair straightening and rebonding (I know it’s bad for you, but I’d take straight over curls any day!) When my roots grow back, my curls make a return.
- I can sing all the high school musical songs backwards (I question my talents, sometimes.)
- I love tea, green tea especially – I drink 3 cups a day minimum.
- I can fit kids shoes, a size 3/4 over here. #teamtinyfeet
- I love taking pictures of everything and looking back at them after a few months! My pictures are organised on a yearly/monthly basis so I remember when what happened!
- I absolutely love Stick-O’s, hands down my favourite chocolate snack – I can devour like 5 boxes in under a few minutes.
- On this game called Star Legends, I obtained a number 1 rank on the leaderboard for PvE kills. I was so addicted to the game, I always tried to maintain my spot on the leaderboards and often got no sleep over it. Sadly when I began to grow out of it, I lost my number one rank. ? I think I’m rank 6 now but the game is dead nowadays anyway.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
I nominate the following bloggers for VBA because I really love their blogs, regularly visit and they are all super lovely!
I hope you can join in, excited to read your posts!